BE CANDLE 110G
A unique union of green florals and foliage. Sweet, wild grass layered with a gentle citrus twist of bergamot and lime. The subtle woodiness from Himalayan bamboo and the sweet, green tones of violets are topped with a core of lush, rich green foliage.
Be has a medium throw - offering a lovely soft scent, even when it’s not burning.
Promotes a sense of feeling centred
Creates a sense of gentle alertness
Balance and connectedness
Be is a fresh, inspiring fragrance.
Pair with your alone time activities: journaling, crafting, passion projects, reading, daytime bath, breath work, doing nothing!
Our keepsake pure brass container was hand-forged by skilful artisans and was created to be beautifully repurposed. Each piece is perfectly imperfect – slight flaws on the surface are part of the charm.
220g/ 7.7 oz. + 40 hours
110g/ 3.8 oz.+ 20 hours
100% Natural Wax Blend: Soy wax - certified sustainable, natural, manufactured from renewable sources, biodegradable; Rapeseed wax - natural, renewable, biodegradable; Coconut wax - natural, high-yield crop, renewable,, biodegradable; Beeswax - natural, ethically harvested, renewable and biodegradable.
Toxin-free botanical fragrance oils
1. The first burn is the most important. Burn your candle for up to 4 hours the first time, or until the wax has melted to the edges.
2. After the initial burn light your candle for up to 3 hours at a time. The recommended burning time is between 1 ½ hours and 3 hours to get the best fragrance from your candle.
3. Trim the wick if it needs it before each burn. A small flower shape may form at the tip of wick (this is perfectly normal), simply remove the small petals with your fingers or carefully trim with a wick trimmer.
4. Keep the candle away from draughts such as windows, fans or open AC vents.
5. Don't blow out your candle, rather use a snuffer (ideally), or dip the wick in the wax with a chopstick.
6. When your candle has 5mm of wax left at the bottom, it has finished and it is advised not to burn it further.