FLOW CANDLE SET
Harness the power of fragrance and pair this hardworking combination of scents with whatever you take on and make your day FLOW from am to pm.
Housed in a cool hand made box, each Flow Set includes:
1 x Supercharge 110g candle
1 x Tonic 110g candle
1 x Kickback 110g candle
Each candle has a burn time of more than 20 hours.
SUPERCHARGE – brimming with bright citrus notes from Sicilian lemons, botanical grasses and lemongrass. Spicy, balsamic hints of cardamom, crushed ginger root and sparkling sweet-bitter notes of pink grapefruit.
TONIC - sweet, peppery basil and hot, spicy cloves are beautifully blended with chilled citrus peel, giving a sparkling, herbaceous kick to this blend. Finished with the green, sharpness of tomato leaf and the delicately smoky, milky notes of sandalwood.
KICKBACK - an earthy aroma with ripe, sun-scorched figs and blossom. Cool, shady fig leaves infuse with the aromatic, calming notes of soft jasmine petals, finished with green mossy tones.
Promotes a sense of calm
Creates a sense of grounding
Soothing and mellowing
Create your flow by matching your fragrance to your daily activities.
Light Supercharge for your focus activities
Switch to Tonic when you need an energy or motivation boost
End your day and unwind with Kickback.
Each of our handcrafted pure brass containers are made in the same width as our larger candles offering an excellent scent throw.
220g/ 7.7 oz. + 40 hours
110g/ 3.8 oz.+ 20 hours
100% Natural Wax Blend: Soy wax - certified sustainable, natural, manufactured from renewable sources, biodegradable; Rapeseed wax - natural, renewable, biodegradable; Coconut wax - natural, high-yield crop, renewable,, biodegradable; Beeswax - natural, ethically harvested, renewable and biodegradable.
Toxin-free botanical fragrance oils
1. The first burn is the most important. Burn your candle for up to 4 hours the first time, or until the wax has melted to the edges.
2. After the initial burn light your candle for up to 3 hours at a time. The recommended burning time is between 1 ½ hours and 3 hours to get the best fragrance from your candle.
3. Trim the wick if it needs it before each burn. A small flower shape may form at the tip of wick (this is perfectly normal), simply remove the small petals with your fingers or carefully trim with a wick trimmer.
4. Keep the candle away from draughts such as windows, fans or open AC vents.
5. Don't blow out your candle, rather use a snuffer (ideally), or dip the wick in the wax with a chopstick.
6. When your candle has 5mm of wax left at the bottom, it has finished and it is advised not to burn it further.