Brimming with bright, citrus notes from Sicilian lemons with a dash of fresh, botanical grasses and lemongrass. Spicy, balsamic hints of cardamom and sparkling, sweet-bitter notes of pink grapefruit. Fragrant, crushed Jamaican ginger root enriched with crisp, floral coriander seeds, scents the air.
Supercharge has a medium to strong throw - offering a beautiful scent that lingers, even when it’s not burning.
Supercharge is an invigorating and upbeat fragrance.
Pair with powering through your day: working from home/ home office, getting through your to-do list, kickstarting your day with your coffee, productivity activities.
Our keepsake pure brass container was hand-forged by skilful artisans and was created to be beautifully repurposed. Each piece is perfectly imperfect – slight flaws on the surface are part of the charm.
220g/ 7.7 oz. + 40 hours
110g/ 3.8 oz.+ 20 hours
100% Natural Wax Blend: Soy wax - certified sustainable, natural, manufactured from renewable sources, biodegradable; Rapeseed wax - natural, renewable, biodegradable; Coconut wax - natural, high-yield crop, renewable,, biodegradable; Beeswax - natural, ethically harvested, renewable and biodegradable.
Toxin-free botanical fragrance oils
1. The first burn is the most important. Burn your candle for up to 4 hours the first time, or until the wax has melted to the edges.
2. After the initial burn light your candle for up to 3 hours at a time. The recommended burning time is between 1 ½ hours and 3 hours to get the best fragrance from your candle.
3. Trim the wick if it needs it before each burn. A small flower shape may form at the tip of wick (this is perfectly normal), simply remove the small petals with your fingers or carefully trim with a wick trimmer.
4. Keep the candle away from draughts such as windows, fans or open AC vents.
5. Don't blow out your candle, rather use a snuffer (ideally), or dip the wick in the wax with a chopstick.
6. When your candle has 5mm of wax left at the bottom, it has finished and it is advised not to burn it further.