Soft, velvety petals of rose and freesia beautifully compliment the musky tones of honey amber, creating a delicate, warm, sweet scent at the heart of this blend. The mellow, fresh essence of pear adds a subtle, fruity layer. Earthy, woody notes of patchouli quietly rest in the base.
Unplug has a medium to strong throw - offering a lovely scent that lingers, even when it’s not burning.
Promotes a gentle focus & sense of awareness
Creates a playful and inviting atmosphere
Unplug is an inviting and warming fragrance.
Pair with moments of connection: dinner parties, family get-togethers, long overdue catch ups over coffee or drinks.
Our keepsake pure brass container was hand-forged by skilful artisans and was created to be beautifully repurposed. Each piece is perfectly imperfect – slight flaws on the surface are part of the charm.
220g/ 7.7 oz. + 40 hours
110g/ 3.8 oz.+ 20 hours
100% Natural Wax Blend: Soy wax - certified sustainable, natural, manufactured from renewable sources, biodegradable; Rapeseed wax - natural, renewable, biodegradable; Coconut wax - natural, high-yield crop, renewable,, biodegradable; Beeswax - natural, ethically harvested, renewable and biodegradable.
Toxin-free botanical fragrance oils
1. The first burn is the most important. Burn your candle for up to 4 hours the first time, or until the wax has melted to the edges.
2. After the initial burn light your candle for up to 3 hours at a time. The recommended burning time is between 1 ½ hours and 3 hours to get the best fragrance from your candle.
3. Trim the wick if it needs it before each burn. A small flower shape may form at the tip of wick (this is perfectly normal), simply remove the small petals with your fingers or carefully trim with a wick trimmer.
4. Keep the candle away from draughts such as windows, fans or open AC vents.
5. Don't blow out your candle, rather use a snuffer (ideally), or dip the wick in the wax with a chopstick.
6. When your candle has 5mm of wax left at the bottom, it has finished and it is advised not to burn it further.
The prettiest smelling candle. Creates a light cosy energy. Really beautifully packaged and created with care.
The best candle - just buy it!
I purchased this candle from Anthropologie on Kings Road. It is delicious. The smell is addictive. It’s subtle but you know it’s there. It reminds me of a scent you would smell in a smart and chic hotel in Paris. Will most certainly continue to purchase.
A really lovely scent and none of the smokiness of other candles.
Cannot recommend highly enough
I was overwhelmed by the incredible service and beautiful product. The candle was gorgeous and there was a wonderful hand written note in my package, which was presented fabulously. I cannot recommend this company highly enough, it was my first time purchasing and I will certainly be back. Whether a gift for yourself or someone you love a Muses candle is a wonderful thing to receive.
The wonderful scent of this candle is helping me to relax. This candle arrived beautifully wrapped and with attention to every detail.
Love this candle!
Highly recommend this candle. Looks great. Smells amazing. Adds a lovely scent to the room and isn't overpowering at all.
The smell of unplug
This candle unplug is amazing. It makes me feel like I'm unplugging out of life and into a world of relaxation. I would highly recommend that you get this one. The smell last à very long time and you can instantly smell it when you walk into a room.
The candle is lovely. Relaxing, subtle and delicate florals. Not over powering which is perfect for me. And it looks and burns beautifully.