Our scent-scaping fragrances are now available in reed diffusers. Beautiful fragrances to shape your day ... every day!
Soft, velvety petals of rose and freesia beautifully compliment the musky tones of honey amber, creating a delicate, warm, sweet scent at the heart of this blend. The mellow, fresh essence of pear adds a subtle, fruity layer. Earthy, woody notes of patchouli quietly rest in the base.
Promotes a gentle focus & sense of awareness
Creates a playful and inviting atmosphere
Pair with moments of connection: dinner parties, family get-togethers, long overdue catch ups over coffee or drinks.
Place in areas where you entertain and engage with family and friends: living room, dining space, family room.
- Bio-based and from renewable sources.
- Non alcoholic.
- Essential oils
- Botanical fragrance oils
Allow 48 hours for scent to fill the room.
1. Unscrew lid from fragrance bottle and place in the container (do not pour directly into the vessel).
2. Fit the brass lid onto the container.
3. Start with 8 reeds (thin) OR 5-6 (thick) - adjust number of reeds over the first few days to tweak scent intensity.
4. Flip reeds regularly - every 1-2 days, to freshen the scent.
5. Place in a space with good air circulation.